Sunday, October 28, 2018

End of Public Service November 2018

        Not that anyone gives a shit. November 6, 2018 represents the last time I will have attempted to help Rhode Island or frankly any government save themselves from their own incompetence. I will only post my thoughts here. I have been increasingly growing angry with the both purposeful and unintentional ignorance of the issue of pension that I care so much about.
    Recently watching a cynical Bob Walsh of NEARI  explain his outrage of the week was the " Johnny come lately's " to the pension issue , triggered me to want to kick my television in. The outrage he claimed was a total farce. The truth is , he  Bob Walsh ,literally folded to Gina Raimondo and as such  failed every Rhode Island teacher in his role as their representative. Its incredible that he still has a job. If I were a teacher , I would drag him into an alley and kick the crap out of him. in fact I may do it anyway  for them because it would be fun. 

     The "Lively Experiment" as a show, was a good idea. I will, however, no longer watch it. Same with the shit shows known as Newsmakers, Dan Yorke, news conference 10etc.  Ditto radio WPRI,WPRO wherever the hell DePetro is. Oh yeah , I already unsubscribed from the biased Providence Journal. 
       I addition I will only advise my clients going forward on how to properly manage their money. I am a fiduciary required to put my clients interest first . I have no more free advice to give out to the Government or random readers. For any of you reading this ,if your reaction to me is to tell me to go fuck myself. Fine.I couldn't give a shit. If you were a friend, and are appalled  good riddens. If you still are a friend you'll be able to get a hold of me.
     I will continue to write in this blog about political wrongdoing. I will gleefully expose government abuse at any level and report it to authorities  but not for the greater good. And Not to help anyone in Rhode Island, because they don't deserve the help. I will hunt these political abusers down just for sport.

Coming Soon


The next large Abuse in Rhode Island that I will hunt down is the fact that many if not most municipalities have no idea whether they are paying the right people  retirement benefits . They have no idea if the amount a former employee is paid is correct or if its double what they deserve. They have no idea what health care they are entitled to. 

Your town is taking your money and paying benefits to people who may not have even ever held a job in your town. They are likely paying the wrong amount. You see they never check, they don't audit. Its kind of funny when it happens to all you other Rhode Islanders but not when it happens in my town. So thats where I will start. I don't need or want anyones help.

see a few of you in Galts Gulch

1 comment: